Hi! When we search on the net, we never see this variety "Cinderella". Is it a good choice, a good productor? I already have "Bleue Bell" and Bleue Berry". Today I eat all my 10 little fruits. (All what I get after the birds....) thank you mandreel@gmail.com
Cinderella is not a common plant and is not sold unless it has been renamed by some propagator. They are very early and this will be the first year we really will get some fruit. The birds tend to get the fruit because of the earliness and I did not get the net on in time last year.It is wise to cover with some kind of bird net early. I also have Gerde and Ogninny Opal which I have not tasted the fruit on as they are completely harvested before I can protest them. Here is a link to some info. http://albertafruittrees.tripod.com/id8.html
2 comments:
Hi! When we search on the net, we never see this variety "Cinderella".
Is it a good choice, a good productor?
I already have "Bleue Bell" and Bleue Berry". Today I eat all my 10 little fruits. (All what I get after the birds....)
thank you
mandreel@gmail.com
Hello and thanks for dropping in.
Cinderella is not a common plant and is not sold unless it has been renamed by some propagator.
They are very early and this will be the first year we really will get some fruit. The birds tend to get the fruit because of the earliness and I did not get the net on in time last year.It is wise to cover with some kind of bird net early. I also have Gerde and Ogninny Opal which I have not tasted the fruit on as they are completely harvested before I can protest them. Here is a link to some info.
http://albertafruittrees.tripod.com/id8.html
Post a Comment