We arrived home safely from a working trip to Cuba to find that the snow had left the building so to speak. What a surprise! Beautiful weather for this time of year but it is beginning to dry out here. So yesterday our came some hoses and a sprinkler and the watering cans and I did a little watering of fall planted honeysuckle seedlings. Even Ed the cat can't believe there is now snow!
I will cover my very small seedlings a little better this week but for now they got some water to keep them going.
Received word from a contact in Russia that he is trying to send me seeds again. The first envelope did not make it. It will be planting time soon but there are some other plants that need to be cleaned up first. Clematis occupy the plantroom right now and I need to find a winter home for them first.



No comments:
Post a Comment