Well most of the honeysuckles are in the ground but the 2 year olds in pots will have to stay there for the winter and we will see what lives.
So far we are having a great fall and still planted lily bulbs last week. This is very unusual for us.
Thought some of you might find this little journalism project by a CBC French network reporter interesting. Click on the link and then when on the 12th of October date. When the video loads pull the time bar to 34 minutes and the video should start about Edible Blue Honeysuckle. This was a project by a CBC person who is starting out as a journalist and spent about 5-6 hours here and I do not know how long with Bob Bors at the U of S. All for this short 4 minutes or so. It was fun and I really appreciated his effort and his coaches conversations with us.
Check this link.
I am not sure how long it will be up so just be aware that I have no control over them.
1 comment:
Great video! Wish I could understand French! The haskap segment runs from the 34.13 min mark to 38.04 min.
Post a Comment